Academic year in JDV begins in June every year. Ordinarily, the process of admission to Bachelors and Masters programs begins in January/February. You can find more details in the respective pages of the programs you are interested in. If you are a prospective student of Philosophy or Theology, please follow the guidelines given below:
- Browse through the academic programs offered by JDV and decide which program you want to attend.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum required qualifications for the program.
- Obtain the application form: You can get an application form in three ways. You may download the form from this website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a form and provide your postal address, or by sending your request and address by regular mail to the Registrar of JDV.
- Fill in all the relevant details in the form. Incomplete forms may not be considered by the Admissions committee. It is important to provide a valid and functional email ID because all correspondence with the candidate regarding the admission will only be done using email.
- You can submit the completed applications either by email, or by regular post (to the Registrar). Ensure that copies of supporting documents (certificates/ mark sheets /photos) are attached with the application form.
- Ensure that the application forms reach the office before the final date of submission.
- You will be intimated, via email, regarding provisional admission to the program.
- Admission is finalised after the relevant documents are verified in original in June of the academic year.
BPh and BTh students have to pass a qualifying English Language Competence Test conducted by the JDV at the beginning of the academic year. Students who fail in this test can not continue in the Bachelors’ degree program, but will be transferred to the Diploma program.