DOSS, Mohan. S.V.D
- “Images of Christ according to the East and the West,” in Breathing with Two Lungs: Complementarity of the Orient and the Occident in Theologizing Today. George Ayyaneth OIC and Philip Vysanethu OIC (eds.), Pune: Bethany Vedavijnana Peeth, 2017, pp. 106-117.
- “Mirroring Jesus: A Spirituality of Solidarity for Transformation,” in In Word and Deed: No. 5 October 2017, Solidarity and Optimism in ASPAC. Rome: SVD Publications, pp. 51-84.
- “Mirroring Jesus: A Spirituality of Solidarity for Transformation,” an ed ited versi on by Jose Kollemkunnel SVD, in Ishvan i Documentation and Mission Digest: A Documentation Journal on Christianity and World Religions, Vol. XXXV, No. 3 (Sept-Dec., 2017): 218-233.
- “Eraimagan Yesuvin Uyir ppu” (Tamil), The Resurrection of Jesus, the Son of God, in Yesuvin Arulmozhi (April 2018): 5-6.
D’Mello, Joseph. S.J.
- “Ignatius and his Companions: Prophetic Audacity to be Poor Priests of Christ”, Ignis, Vol 47:3 (2017): 53-68.
- “Relationality as the Paradigm of Pope Francis’ Leadership”, in Pope Francis. His Impact on and Relevance for the Church and Society, ed. By Kuruvilla Pandikattu, Pune & New Delhi: Jnana- Deepa Vidyapeeth & Christian World Imprints, 2018, pp. 301-308.
GONSALVES, Francis. S.J.
- “Mercy and Compassion: The Womb of Interfaith Dialogue,” in Journal of the Henry Martyn Institute 35:2 (July-December 2016): 68-80.
- “Challenges of Being a Synodal Church Today: An Indian Perspective,” in Jeevadhara 47:280 (July 2017): 9-24.
- “Pope Francis’s A-B-C for Consecrated Life Today,” in Living the Joy of the Gospel Today: Challenges to the Family and to the Consecrated Life, ed. Shaji George Kochuthara, CMI, Bengaluru, Dharmaram Publications, 2017, pp.114-132.
- “‘My Friends, be Eager to Prophesy’: Reading Iuvenescit Ecclesia as Invitation to the Indian Church,” in Journal of Indian Theology 10:2 (May-August 2017): 44-66.
- “Der Einfluss des II. Vatikanischen Konzils auf Kircheund Gesellschaft in Indien,” in Aggiornamento – damals und heute: Perspektivenfür die Zukunft, ed. Annette Schavan and Hans Zollner, Freiburg, Verlag Herder, 2017, pp.55-71.
- “Encounters Engendering Solidarity and Peace,” in Francis Effect: Fifty-One Articles on Pope Francis’s Insights, ed. Kuruvilla Pandikattu & Va da ppu ram M. Jose, P une, Pa pal Semi nar y & Jna na m Publications, 2018, pp. 3-6.
- “Gazing at Our World with God’s Eyes of Mercy: Pope Francis’s Theological Vision,” in Pope Francis: His Impact on and Relevance for the Church and Society, ed. Kuruvilla Pandikattu, Pune, JDV & Delhi, Christian World Imprints, 2018, pp. 91-100.
IRUDAYADASON, Nishant Alphonse
- “Between Pluralism and Consensus: A Habermasian Project of Dialogue in Public Sphere.” Journal of Dharma 42, no. 3 (August 2017): 289-310.
- “Healing Ministry and Palliative Care in Christianity (co-authored).” Indian Journal of Medical Ethics 2, no. 4 (Oct-Dec 2017): 238-243.
- “Imagining a Nation.” Becoming a Nation: Processes and Prospects. Edited by Dolreich Pereira. New Delhi: Christian World Imprints, 2017, 3-14.
- “Ethical Reflections on Human Dignity in the Milieu of Public Health Care.” Palliat Med Care 4, no. 3 (2017): 1-6.
- “Entwined Always and Entangled Already.” Science-Religion Dialogue and Its Contemporary Significance (Interdisciplinary Essays in Honour of Prof. Dr. Kuruvilla Pandikattu). Edited by Binoy Pichalakkattu. Bangalore: ATC, 2018, 211-228.
- “Palliative Care and the Ethics of Hospitality.” Palliat Med Care 5, no. 2 (2018): 1-4.
- “Exploring the Nexus between Spirituality and Health.” MOJ Yoga Physi ca l T her . 3 no. 2 (1998): 3 4 3 8 . DO I: 1 0 . 1 5 4 0 6 / mojypt.2018.03.00041
- “Ethics of Biotechnology.” OAJ Gerontol& Geriatric Med. 3, no. 5 (April 2018). DOI: 10.19080/OAJGGM.2018.03.555623.
JAYARD, Stephen. S
- “Mary Our Mother – Model for Clarity and Charity”, in Smart Companion, National Monthly for Christian Leadership, May 2017, Vol. 8, No. 5, pages 16-19.
- Text Book materials on “Philosophy of Science and Other Disciplines, Historicism and Historical Realism”, in Philosophy of Science and Cosmology, ed. by John Peter and Gracious Thomas, CBCI Chair, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, June, 2016, pp.17-42 & 97 – 141. [Released at a later date].
- “To be in Peace, NOT in Pieces”, Guest Editorial for the special issue on “Towards Peace and Harmony”, Jnana-Deepa – Pune Journal of Religious Studies, Vol 21, No 1, Jan, 2017.
- “Stress of Fight or Flee and Ways of Relieving Stress”, in Light of Truth, Vol 8 / 10, 16-31, May, 2017; pages 3 & 15.
- “Science: Not to Silence “Silence” – Reflections on the Role of Science in Building a Holsitic Nation”, in Becoming a Nation – Process and Prospects, ed. by Dolreich Pereira (New Delhi: Association of Christian Philosophers of India and Christian World Imprints, 2017), pp. 121-128.
- Stephen Jayard, Nishant Irudayadossan and Charles Davis, “”Healing Ministry and Palliative Care in Christianity”, in Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, Vol II, No 4, Oct – Dec, 2017, pp. 238-243.
- “Can Ignorance be Ignored” – Existential Reflections on Ignorance from Philosophy of Science Perspectives”, in Science-Religion Dialogue and Its Contemporary Significance – Interdisciplinary Essays in Honour of Professor K. Pandikattu, ed. by Binoy Pichalakattu (Bengalruru: ATC Publications, 2018), pp. 257 – 274.
- “Can We Ever Know What We Don’t Know? – Lessons from Contemporary Science”, in Magis – Xavierian Journal of Education, Vol VII, January 2018. Pp. 33 – 42.
- “ Pope Francis a nd Sci ence – A Healthy a nd Neces s a r y Amalgamation for the 21st Century”, in Jnanadeepa – Pune Journal of Religious Studies, Vol 22, No 1, Jan – June, 2018, pp. 175-189.
- “Dialoguing with Science: Science and Religion for Human Growth”, in Pope Francis – His Impact on and Relevance for the Church and Society, Commemorating Five Years of His Papacy, ed. by Kuruvilla Pandikattu SJ (Pune: Jnana-Deepa VIdyapeeth & New Delhi: Christian World Imprints, 2018), pp. 165-174.
- “Empowering Women through Attitudinal Change”, in Francis Effect – Fifty One Articles on Pope Francis Insights, ed. By Kuruvilla Pandikattu SJ and Vadapuram M Jose SJ (Papal Seminary & Jnanam Publications: Pune, 2018), pp. 70 – 73.
JOSEPH, Shiju. C.S.C.
- Shiju Joseph, “Accompaniment in Mercy: A New Model for Family Ministry”, in Family: Living Life Together in the Church and the World, ed. by Klaus Kramer, and Klaus Vellguth, Vol. 10. One World Theolog y, Quezon City: Claretian Communications Foundation, 2017, pp. 145-155.
KARIMUNDACKAL, Thomas. S.J.
- A Call to Commitment: An Exegetical and Theological Study of Deut 10,12-11,32 (FzB 135), Echter Verlag: Würzburg, 2017.
- “The Sojourner, the Fatherless and the Widow in Deuteronomy,” Bible Bhashyam,43/3, September 2017, Pp. 55-73.
- “Sabbath in the Hebrew Bible,”Asian Journal of Religious Studies, 62/6, November 2017,pp. 5-13.
- “The figure of David in 1&2 Samuel,” Asian Journal of Religious Studies, 63/2-3, March 2018, pp. 12-16.
- “Swastharavuka, Nirakularavuka,” Kairos, 17/2, February 2018, pp. 8-9.
- “Making Ourselves Credible,” Francis Effect: Fifty-one Articles on Pope Francis’ Insights, ed. by KuruvillaPandikattu, SJ &Vadappuram M Jose, SJ, Papal Seminary, Pune, 2018, pp. 50-54.
NORONHA, Konrad. S.J.
- Noronha, K.J. (2017). Relating Maturity to Ego Identity in Seminarians. [In S.G. Kochuthara, V.P.Devassy, R.T. Kattampally (Eds.). Human For mation in Maj or Semi naries. pp.27 9-302. Dhar maram Publications: Bengaluru, India
- Noronha, K.J. (2017). Clerg y Sexual Abuse. In Encyclopedia of Psychology and Religion. David A. Leeming (Ed.). pp (1-5). Springer: Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany 2017, doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-27771-9_200156-1
- Noronha, K.J. & Braganza. D. (2017). Character Strengths and Organizational Climate. In R. Venkatachalam, M. Balkawade&A. Cha tter j ee (Eds.). Transcendence: Exploring Social Entrepreneurship through Identity. pp. 53-61. Excel India Publishers: New Delhi, India
- ”Mary, Full of Grace: The Meaning and Implications of This Greeting”, Asian Journal of Religious Studies Vol. 62/5 (September 2017), 18-26.
- “Mary, Full of Grace: Dogmas, Devotions and Implications”, Asian Journal of Religious Studies Vol. 62/6 (November 2017), 14-23.
- “Jesus and Violence: A Study of Mt 5:38-48”, Bible Bhashyam Vol. 43/4, (December 2018).
PARACKAL, Isaac. O.I.C.
- “Laudato Si’: Eco-Vision of Pope Francis” in Pope Francis: His impact on and Relevance for the Church and Society, ed. Kuruvilla Pandikattu, New Delhi: Christian World Imprints, 2018. Towards an Eco-Spirituality” in Indian Journal of Secularism, Vol. 21 (April-June 2017).
PANDIKATTU, Kuruvilla. S.J.
- Joy: Share it! (Pune: Jnanam, 2017).
- Francis Effect: Fifty-One Articles on Pope Francis’ Insights (Pune: Papal Seminary, 2018). Edited with Vadappuram M Jose
- Pope Francis: His Impact and Relevance for the Church and Society (New Delhi: CWI, 2018) Editor
- “Consolation, Compassion and the Church,” Asian Jour nal of Religious Studies, 62/1-2 Jan-April, 2017, pp. 47-41.
- “The Papal Message,” Asian Journal of Religious Studies, 62/1-2 Jan- April, 2017, pp. 5-7.
- “Bored Out of Your Wits? Get Creative!” Asian Journal of Religious Studies 60/4 July 2015; 32-34.
- “Poverty Is at the Heart of the Gospel” Asian Journal of Religious Studies 60/4 July 2015; 5-7.
- “Religions in 2050,” Asian Journal of Religious Studies 60/3 May 2015; 5-7.
- “Living without Limits,” Asian Journal of Religious Studies 60/3 May 2015; 11-15.
- “Specially Chosen,” Asian Journal of Religious Studies, 60/2 March 2015, 3-5
- “Two Saints,” Asian Journal of Religious Studies, 60/1 January 2015, 3-5
- “Guided by Prayer and Humility”: A Case Study on the Comments on a Provocative Article on Pope Francis,” in Pope Francis: His Impact and Relevance for the Church and Society New Delhi: CWI, 2018), 363-378
- “Violence against Women: An Objectifcation,” Jnanadeepa: Pune Journal of Religious Studies,22/1 Jan-June 2018, 190-197. With Ginish C Baby.
- “Towards New Defnitions of Jesus: The Contemporary Signifcance of Reformation, Dialogue and Pope Francis,” Jnanadeepa: Pune Journal of Religious Studies,21/2July-Dec 2017, 163-181.
- “Seeking the Good, the True and the Beautiful,” Francis Effect: Fifty- One Articles on Pope Francis’ Insights, Papal Seminary, Pune 2018, 144-148.
PUDHICHERRY, Francis. S.J.
- “An Introduction to the Spiritual Exercises”, Anand: Gujarat Sahitya Prakash, 2017
RATHINAM, Selva, S., S.J.
- “Responding to the Ecological Crisis Based on the Biblical Creation Stories (Gen 1:27-28),” Jeevadhara, No. 272 (March 2016): 63-73.
- “Biblical Understanding of Peace”, Jnanadeepa: Pune Journal of Religious Studies 21:1 (January 2017), pp. 11-23.
- “Complementarity of the Orient and the Occident in Theologizing Today: Keynote Address” in Breathing with Two Lungs, eds George Ayyaneth and Philip Vysanethu, Pune: Bethany Vedavijnana Peeth, 2017, 24-28.
- “Postcolonial Biblical Interpretation for India”, in Mathew Jayanth, SJ., (ed.), Indian Theologies: In Search of Methods and Models for Theologizing, Christian World Imprints, New Delhi, 2017, 59-83.
- “The Motif of the Poor, the Widow and the Orphan”, Jeevadhara, No. 278 (March 2017): 20-32.
- “Mercy that includes Justice: A Model for the Church’s Mission”, Vidyajyoti: Journal of Theological Reflection 81:6 (June 2017): 450-464.
- “Neo-Gnosticism and Neo-Pelagianism: Biblical Understanding and Present Day Issues”, Jeevadhara, No. 284 (March 2018): 7-23.
THADAM, Stephen. S.J.
- “Ecological Concerns in Asian Scriptures: A Study from the Vedas, the Upanishads, the Dhammapada and the Bhagavad Gita”, in The International Journal for Transformation of Consciousness Vol. 3/1/ (January- June 2017): 113-131.
- “Sannyasa and Consecrated Life”. In Asian Journal of Religious Studies, Vol 62/4, (July 2017): 5-14.
- “Democracy, Communalism and Vigilantism: An Analytical Study of Indian Democracy i n Ref erence to R a j a d ha r m a i n the Manusmrti, ”, in Asian Horizons,Vol. 11, No. 3, (September 2017): 655-667
TETE, Arjen. S.J.
- “Befriending Water: A Pathway to Sustainable Development.” Jeevadhara 47, no. 278 (March 2017): 7-19.
- “Sharing Water Justly.” In Francis Effects, ed. Kuruvilla Pandikattu and V. M. Jose, 90-94. Pune: Papal Seminary, 2018.