JDV offers a limited number of scholarships to deserving students each year based on the contribution received from different donors. All those who receive partial/full scholarship will have to abide by the conditions and stipulations of the scholarship. Some scholarships may involve submission of reports to the donors/JDV. The eligibility details of scholarships are given below:
WOMEN STUDENTS’ SCHOLARSHIP:
1. Only women students below the age of 40 years.
2. Enrolled in BPh/BTh/Masters/PG diploma/PhD
3. A student is eligible for scholarship for only one program of study at JDV.
4. All lay persons can apply for a full scholarship provided the candidate is a regular student of BTh/MTh.
Additional criteria specified by the donors will apply in granting the scholarships.
POST GRADUATE STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP
1. Only students enrolled in Masters and Doctoral programs.
2. A full scholarship may be offered to lay persons doing Masters in Theology
Additional criteria specified by the donors from time to time will apply in granting the scholarships.
APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP
If you wish to apply for a scholarship, contact the President’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications are usually processed at the beginning of the academic year by a committee which will determine the eligibility of awardees and the quantum of scholarship. It may not be possible to guarantee scholarships before admission is granted to a program of study.