Fr. Dinesh Braganza, SJ
Date of Birth: 19-10-1964
- PhD (Counselor Education and Supervision), Loyola University Maryland, 2016
- MS (Pastoral Counseling), Loyola University Maryland, 2013
- BTh (Bachelor of Theology), Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune, 2001
- BPh (Bachelor of Philosophy), Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune, 1996
- MA (Formative Psychology), Sadhana Institute, Lonavala, 2008
- BSc (Agriculture), Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyappeth, Rahuri, 1985
- Lecturer in Dept. of Social Sciences, JDV since 2016
- Psychological assessment of candidates to Jesuit provinces, 2016
- Teaching , Assistant for Research methods, Statistics & Psychological Testing at Loyola University Maryland, 2012-2015
- Superior of Jesuit Scholasticate, Premal Jyoti, Ahmedabad, 2008 – 2010
- Director, Jesuit Pre-novitiate, Ahmedabad, 2003 – 2005
- Assistant parish priest, Loyola parish, Ahmedabad, 2002 – 2003
- Teacher, English Course for Tribals, St. Xavier’s School, Surat, 2001 – 2002
- Gonsalves, F., Tete, A., & Braganza, D. J. (Eds). (2018). My way or God’s way? Neo-Gnosticism and Neo-Pelagianism in interdisciplinary perspective. Pune: Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth / Indian Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (ISPCK).
- Braganza, D. J., & Shiju Joseph, (2018). Catholic youth in India and direction in life. Pune: Jnana-Deepa Vidyapeeth
- Braganza, D. J. (2017). Perspectives on affective maturation. In Human Formation in Major Seminaries, 178 – 192. Eds. Kochuthara, S. G., Devassy, V. P., & Kattampally, T. T. Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications.
- Braganza, D. J. & Noronha K. (2017). Character Strengths and organizational climate. In Transcendence: Exploring social entrepreneurship through identity. 53 – 61. Eds. Venkatachalam, R., Balkawade, M., & Nahvi, A. C. Pune: St. Mira’s College for Girls.
- Braganza, D.J. (2016). Nurturing Psycho-Spiritual Growth and Integration through the Core Transformation Process. Loyola University Maryland, (dissertation).
- Braganza, D.J., & Piedmont, R. L. (2015). The impact of the Core Transformation process on spirituality, symptom experience, and psychological maturity in a mixed age sample in India: A pilot study. Journal of Religion and Health, 54, 888 – 902. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10943-015-0049-y
- Piedmont, R. L. & Braganza, D. J. (2015). Psychometric evaluation of responses to the NEO-PI-3 in a multi-ethnic sample of adults in India. Psychological Assessment, 27, 1253 – 1263. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/pas0000135
- Fox, J., Gutierrez, D., Haas, J., Braganza, D. J., Berger, C. (2015). A phenomenological investigation of Centering Prayer using conventional content analysis. Pastoral Psychology; 64(6)6, 803 – 825. http://dx.doi.org.ezp.lndlibrary.org/10.1007/s11089-015-0657-1