The Academic year at JDV begins in June every year. Ordinarily, the process of Admission to Bachelors and Masters programs begins in January. You can find more details in the respective pages of the programs you are interested in. If you are a prospective student of Philosophy or Theology, and have decided the Program you wish to pursue kindly read the following guidelines before beginning the online registration process.
Please follow the Guidelines given below :
- Browse through the academic programs offered by JDV and decide which program you want to attend.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum required qualifications for the program.
- Click on the link below and complete the Admission Online. In case of any difficulty please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
- Fill in all the relevant details of each page in the online process. Incomplete information will not allow you to proceed. It is important to provide a valid and functional email ID of the student as well as the concerned Superior/Guardian because all correspondence with the candidate regarding the admission will only be done using email.
- An Email can be registered to ONLY ONE Program.
- Ensure that a passport size photo as well as scanned copies of supporting documents (certificates or mark sheets) are uploaded with the application form.
- Ensure that the application forms reach the office before the final date of submission.
- You will be intimated, via email, regarding provisional admission to the program.
- Admission is finalised after the relevant documents are verified with the original in June of the academic year.
BPh and BTh students have to pass a qualifying English Language Competence Test conducted by the JDV at the beginning of the academic year. Students who fail in this test can not continue in the Bachelors’ degree program, but will be transferred to the Diploma program.